24th SEPTEMBER 2020
Upcoming Supporting a bullied; suspected bullied or allegedly bullied child or young person, Video Link, Training Course
EMPT London is conducting a Supporting a bullied; suspected bullied or allegedly bullied (LAC) child or young person video link training session, during September 2020. The course is run over 1 day. EMPT courses are run by qualified trainers and social workers and are CPD accredited.
Spaces are limited so please ensure you book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
Our training courses are fast-moving, interactive friendly courses that cover most things you need to know to around each topic. The courses can be used to refresh your knowledge about caring for or working with children and young people.
This course has been developed for learners who work in the social care sector. It builds on introductory skills and is delivered at the same educational level as the diploma in childcare Award (Level 3). This course aims to enable participants around the knowledge, understanding and skills required to:
- Explain the effects of different types of bullying on children and young people
- Outline the policies and procedures that should be followed in response to concerns or evidence of bullying
- Explain how to support a child or young person when bullying is suspected or alleged
- Explore means of taking action to lessen the impact of and resolve incidences of bullying
- Review some relevant bullying literature and research
24th SEPTEMBER 2020 | 10:30 – 13:30 | £35
Other training courses coming up soon includes:
- Engage and empower (includes assertiveness and advocacy skills) One-day Training Course)
- Training the Trainers (Social Care) (TTTS) (Five-day course)
- Promoting the positive cultural and racial identity in minority groups training
- Support the Development of Social Aware behaviour (Managing Challenging Behaviour)