21st SEPTEMBER 2020
Time: 10:30 – 13:30
Engage and Empower, Video Link, Training Course.
EMPT London is conducting an Engage and Empower video link training session during September 2020. The course is run over 1 day. EMPT courses are run by qualified trainers and social workers and are CPD accredited.
Spaces are limited so please ensure you book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
Our training courses are fast-moving, interactive friendly courses that cover most things you need to know around each topic. The courses can be used to refresh your knowledge about caring for or working with children and young people.
This course has been developed for learners who work in the social care sector. It builds on introductory skills and is delivered at the same educational level as the diploma in childcare Award (Level 3). This course aims to enable participants around the knowledge, understanding and skills required to:
- Raise self-awareness
- Build motivation and self-esteem
- Explore unhelpful behaviour patterns
- Explore ways to encourage young people to act responsibility for their own actions and choices
This course looks issues related to;
- Empowering families, carers and others to support Children in Care (Empowerment and advocacy)
- Effective communication Skills (Developing Assertiveness skills)
- Personal and professional development of others .
- It also explores issues related to leadership styles (LMC A2) that facilitate and manage change within care services through reflective, motivating, and flexible leadership (Motivation Theory)
21st SEPTEMBER 2020 | 10:30 – 13:30 | £35
Other training courses coming up soon includes:
- Supporting a bullied; suspected bullied or allegedly bullied (LAC) child or young person (Social Care) (One-day Training Course)
- Training the Trainers (Social Care) (TTTS)
Promoting the positive cultural and racial identity in minority groups training
- Support the Development of Social Aware behaviour (Managing Challenging Behaviour)