7TH & 8TH OCTOBER 2020
11:00 – 13:00
Support the Development of Socially Aware Behaviour, Video Link, Training Course
EMPT London is conducting a Support the Development of Socially Aware Behaviour, video link, training session during October 2020. The course is run over 2 days. Most EMPT courses are run by qualified trainers and social workers and are CPD accredited.
Spaces are limited so please ensure you book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
Our training courses are fast-moving, interactive friendly courses that cover most things you need to know around each topic. The courses can be used to refresh your knowledge about caring for or working with children and young people.
This course has been developed for learners who work in the social care sector. It builds on introductory skills and is delivered at the same educational level as the diploma in childcare Award (Level 3). This course aims to enable participants around the knowledge, understanding and skills required to:
- Promote positive behaviour and to respond appropriately to incidences of challenging behaviour
- Gain an understanding of the principles for supporting the development of socially aware behaviour in children and young people
- Understand the use of physical intervention and restraint
- The course will enable you to support children and young people to understand their actions relating to socially aware behaviour and to agree with them expectations about socially aware behaviour
- The course participants receive a course workbook that can be shared with others
7TH & 8TH OCTOBER 2020 | 11:00 – 13:00 | £35
Other training courses coming up soon includes:
- Supporting a bullied; suspected bullied or allegedly bullied (LAC) child or young person (Social Care) (One-day Training Course)
- Training the Trainers (Social Care) (TTTS)
- Promoting the positive cultural and racial identity in minority groups training
- Engage and empower (includes assertiveness and advocacy skills)